In My Garden 2022......

• In reply to Linda257:

(Linda said Thanks ILR....nah he's just an old crow lol)

He might be an old crow Linda but he is a fine specimen he looks massive from your photos, I should have known the difference between a rook grey bill and a carrion Crow black bill.but to be honest I see loads of crows and I must say can’t remember seeing any rooks, I shall have to take more notice.
  • In reply to gaynorsl:

Thanks Gaynor...och my BBs do usually feed from feeder if a put it in the Xmas tree but gotta keep watch for Cyrils then am out bringing it in again till they disappear lol

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• In reply to Mike B:

Thanks Mike...they do seem at home in the garden now

• Mr Bully back today but still no wee yins in tow!!!

Wee Dunnock getting in on the photo

Mrs foxy and her pals

Her poor eyes yesterday :-(

But she looks much better and greedier today lol

Off she goes with a chicken carcass 

Then soon returned......greedy lady....lol

• In reply to Linda257:

Gorgeous I would imagine will eat everything you put out for her Linda she will be your friend for life while ever your feeding her. Great photos Linda
  • More wonderful photos Linda and just love lady fox enjoying slinking off with the chicken treats maybe to feed her cubs ! Nice to get the Bullfinches and as I remember they always seemed the last to appear with chicks which was almost August time in our last garden !

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• Fabulous to see the Bullfinch in the garden on the lawn as if it hasn't a care in the world, picking out the seed for it's family. No wonder you have a fox around with tucker like that in abundance!!! :-) Glad to see her eyes are improving, but she is a good Mum by the look of it.

Lot to learn

• Fabulous to see the Bullfinch in the garden on the lawn as if it hasn't a care in the world, picking out the seed for it's family. No wonder you have a fox around with tucker like that in abundance!!! :-) Glad to see her eyes are improving, but she is a good Mum by the look of it.

Lot to learn

• Thanks all...am guessing it was cos the grass was allowed to grow longer than normal that the bullfinch stayed for so long....cut again now though ;-)

•  We are blessed this year, with a very busy pair of Blue Tits. We have everything crossed that it will work out for them