In My Garden 2022......

• She is just bragging now Ann ;-) !!!

Lot to learn

• In reply to gaynorsl:

Lol

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Just another weekly update from my garden...pics mostly taken yesterday when I should have done my BGBW but I enjoyed taking their pics too much!!!

Some brave wee birds today clearing up the mess

Jock put in an appearance this afternoon taking advantage of the ground feeding but he got heehaw but was good to watch him work...sorry got carried away with camera again!

• Lovely selection. Hope the weather is OK for your BGBW tomorrow.
  • In reply to DB_Fife:

Thanks DB...fingers crossed ;-)

• What a difference between before the wind and after. Hope it decreases for you for tomorrow.

Lot to learn

• A good number of birds there Linda just waiting for the birdwatch hour when they will all likely go into hiding as they usually do. lol. love the Cyril lounging on the hanging swing feeder !! Great that you have a number of finches, especially the greenfinch whose numbers are still on the red list. Good luck with your chosen hour and hope the windy conditions have subsided.

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• In reply to gaynorsl:

Thanks Gaynor.....all systems go today.. woohoo ;-)

• In reply to HAZY:

Yeah a was surprised how many birds actually braved it yesterday but a guess they gotta eat whatever the weather...brave wee souls!
    Cyril is way too fond of the swing!!! Yeah it's great to still have my greenies visit.
    Lovely day for my BGBW today..thankfully ;-)

• A great update Linda. Hope you have had or are going to have a good birdwatch, away to do mine shortly. Working on Friday and yesterday it was not even blowing a hoolie, it was horrendous, gusting winds around 70mph, rain and hail. No birdie would stay on a feeder! I took everything down Friday night and only put everything back up a while ago and filled the baths. Good luck.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.