In My Garden 2022......

Well I think it's time I started a new thread as the old one is way tooooooo long now but can still be found here:

https://community.rspb.org.uk/wildlife/f/all-creatures/206786/in-my-garden

Also the garden has been renamed Parkneuk Reserve ;-)

Hope you all had a fabulous festive period  and are all safe and well.

I have yet to venture out this year so it's just been me in my sparrowhawk hide (lol) aka Iona Summerhouse

So here's a few pics to kick off the new thread...hopefully get some new visitors this year..well I can live in hope ;-)

Jock taking pride of place in the Sprawk Hide

Had a mixture of sun, Frost and rain

Social distancing lollipops

Ringo hiding

Ringo after heavy rain

Redwing ...half decent pic finally 

And my lovely crows who are always on the look out for Jock!

Thanks for looking and hope you all continue to follow to the progress of my garden

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Happy New Year Linda, hope you and your family had a lovely time over the festive.

What a great start to the new thread from the "Posh Place" now! A cracking photo on the canvas of Jock, just a beauty. I am seeing that you have had some sunshine again, all those lovely birdies showing beautifully, wait till PB reads this!

Really looking forward to seeing the updates during the year, from the sun house, potting shed, sprawk hide, garden, oh, sorry whatever the new places are called, also to see the lovely plants that are going to be sown and grown! Heart eyes

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Lovely start to your 2022 thread Linda and good to see such a good variety of birds continuing to visit your garden, no need to venture out with such good birding on site !

Regards, Hazel 

• Good to see your new thread Linda, it looks almost summerish in your garden, blue sky and sunshine, get the kettle on we will all be joining you at The Reserve:-)

Lot to learn

• Happy New Year CL....am glad its all by with now lol

Heading out this weekend to get sewing compost ..can't wait to begin so please keep the snow up your way ;-)

Poor PB a think he's gave up on the sunshine visiting ;-)

• Thanks Hazel..och ano but a really wanna get up the RSPB site and see some newbies.. am greedy ;-)

• Yeah it's no too bad here the now Gaynor, just had to break the ice on the ponds yesterday but sun was still out. Kettle is always boiled here ;-)

• Splendid start to the year, Linda.... I'm not jealous (not about the weather, anyway)... I was out in sunshine and blue sky yesterday!!!!!!! It's obviously pishing down again today though!!

Has Ringo grasped the concept of hiding? lol
  • Haha....Well we are both sharing the rain today PB...I did think about you yesterday when I saw 2 Cormorants fly over the garden...Sneaky PB! a thought to myself..sending up his spies to check out my reserve! I didn't even reach for the camera just enjoyed watching the dinosaurs fly .

Well after Jock showed Ringo his talons hes learned fast to stay semi hidden lol

• Great to see your new thread Linda & looking forward to following progress of birdy visitors & flowers through the year!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Thanks Wendy...looking forward to a garden full of wonderful birds and beasties this year....maybe a wee pond extension aswell ;-)