Singing For His Breakfast

Beautiful day today so I decided to have breakfast in the garden....Coffee, Hot pancakes with butter and a croissant with jam...yeah ano am greedy 

So I headed out , camera aswell...ahhh lovely sun and the bird were tweeting away ...then I could hear a song but struggled to find a singer...I knew it was up in the trees somewhere,,, one eye on  my breakfast  and the other searching for the singer...I had almost given up when I spotted him....

Then he moved..damn branches!!

Then off he went again...ahh much better

Belting it out

on the move yet again...

"did you like my singing"?

Then off he went...finally a could eat my breakfast..lol

Half way through my cool cup of coffee ........

Little D thought he would tune up  aswell

It was so lovely to be back out in the garden listening to all the birds today...

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• It's a lovely time of year when the thrushes start to sing from the treetops and birds get busy preparing for breeding season, lovely photos Linda and got to say I love song thrushes especially, not forgetting the beautiful Dunnocks too !

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• I love Song Thrushes not least because they are a herald of spring. Such a shame they are on the decline - I scarcely see them in the garden anymore.
    You ought to have a go at videoing them , Linda, so we can hear their beautiful song.

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Gorgeous pics Linda, beautiful Thrush and the Dunnock perching up there with that lovely blue sky background, fabulous.

Lot to learn

• Lovely photos. Song Thrushes can be remarkably difficult to spot sometimes, even when you can here them He probably only showed because he fancied a pancake! And the Dunnocks are definitely moving up in the bushes from their more typical position as chief skulker.

Nige   Flickr

• Yep, Linda, what TJ said...pleeeease?!

Kind regards, 

Ann

• Excellent Photos Linda as usual, You did well to get focus with all the branches in the way, lovely song thrush and Dunnock and singing for you as well, well you deserve it Linda after taking care of them all this time.
  • In reply to HAZY:

Thanks Hazel, its so lovely to hear the birds sing again...even better when you see them singing lol

• In reply to TeeJay:

You can always share mine Tony...hopefully they nest nearby again this year and the do love to raid the ponds for nesting material...I have tried once before uploading a video and gave up eventually...Will try giving it a go again soon...maybe lol

• In reply to gaynorsl:

Thanks Gaynor...wish it was blue sky and singing birds everyday lol

• In reply to Gardenbirder:

Recording it is the easy part Ann its the uploading thats the pain...Will try again one day for yous