In my garden.....

So instead of starting a new discussion everytime I get new visitors or decent shots of wildlife in the garden I shall just keep adding to this one.

So today it was the Great Spotted Woodpecker, 2 of them chasing each other around the trees

Just managed to catch the 2 of them together

Then it was Woodpecker v Starlings....yes I see yous up there

Move out of my way as am coming up...

I said moooooove...

you were warned...

ah...peace to eat at last..

I Dont mind sharing with the dunnock though, just those pesky starlings I dont like lol

Dunnock, robin and thrush happily hopping about together

Gorgeousredwing still around

Flying without wings.....

I just like the different colours of the trees and sky not all grey for a change!

Mr & Mrs RRB (bad pic but it difficult to get them together)

and up last its a wee lollipop

Think that will do for today as I have probably bored you all long enough lol

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Nice additions. You did well to persuade the shy Chaffinches to come out. They never do what I tell them!

Nige   Flickr

• Cheers Nige...Haven't actually seen them in the garden for a while so nice to see them back. You just gotta ask nicely! lol

• Ok so I have gone a bit mental as I like my grass cut rather short and after all my new additions of plants, shrubs etc...I allow inbetween all then to go a bit wild so all the little birds can hop about amongst them and feel safe...well the lawn mower cant get inbetween them all lol, but as i was cutting last night I was feeling rather terrible as all the bees where going mad with me cutting their willd things that grow inbetwen the grass so I created them a kind of not so perfect circle...its my garden so I can do as I please no matter how ugly it looks lol 

The bees love it already!

Back to my feathered visitors...

Maggies just taking it easy as usual

A little warm bath

I can feed myself now woohoo

Oh that bath looks inviting

More bathing

My time for a bath

Hawl big bird when will you be done

Or can I just jump in with you

Back on dry land

A youngish one

Mr BB appreciating my wild patch

That fence certainly comes in handy to wipe ones beak on.

and just a few more of my youngsters...

Well thats your lot for today. Hope you enjoyed.

• Always good to leave a little patch go wild and fill with clover for the bees and other little critters

Nige   Flickr

• I like your crop circle, who knows what will land there:-) Some lovely photos of the youngsters, that little Robin is the star for me.

Lot to learn

• I like your crop circle, who knows what will land there:-) Some lovely photos of the youngsters, that little Robin is the star for me.

Lot to learn

• Lovely variety of birds, Linda. We rarely ever see a Song Thrush in the garden.

My bird photos HERE

• Thanks all...will keep you updated with my wild and developing crop circle...(Whatever will you do next my other half mutters lol)

My other half had same thought as you Nige " a little patch to grow wild"...why have little when you can do large I say lol

Last time I saw a thrush in the garden Paul it was raiding my pond for nest building material...maybe 2 months ago , so was an absolute delight to see a youngster.

Little Robin is a cutie Gaynor...it must have a bath every hour or so lol

• Great pictures, squirrel looks like a nosey neighbour. Lovely to see all the youngsters doing well. I have a large wild meadow but have tried to get lots of nice wild flowers, but seem to get lots of long grass!! Worth it though for the spring cowslips.