In my garden.....

So instead of starting a new discussion everytime I get new visitors or decent shots of wildlife in the garden I shall just keep adding to this one.

So today it was the Great Spotted Woodpecker, 2 of them chasing each other around the trees

Just managed to catch the 2 of them together

Then it was Woodpecker v Starlings....yes I see yous up there

Move out of my way as am coming up...

I said moooooove...

you were warned...

ah...peace to eat at last..

I Dont mind sharing with the dunnock though, just those pesky starlings I dont like lol

Dunnock, robin and thrush happily hopping about together

Gorgeousredwing still around

Flying without wings.....

I just like the different colours of the trees and sky not all grey for a change!

Mr & Mrs RRB (bad pic but it difficult to get them together)

and up last its a wee lollipop

Think that will do for today as I have probably bored you all long enough lol

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• What do you mean, Foxy has stopped his daytime visits. Please tell him it's unacceptable. He now has a duty to appear for his public! Even the Goldcrest understands this!!

Nige   Flickr

• Been thinking Linda, we have Limpy [fox that is and not our very own Limpy] and Sox, maybe the other could just be Foxy, as we have been talking about him as?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• What smashing photos Linda, the Robin, Dunnock and LTT are so clear, you are working that camera well. Yes we have swapped the cold for the windy and wet worse luck, didn't get out today weather so bad and looks same for tomorrow, Never mind, Spring is on the way :-) :-)

Lot to learn

• LOL Nige, Weather is wind and rain albeit 10° ....he only puts on a show when the suns shining ....

• Sounds good to me CL...thank you...Sox, limpy and foxy it is

• Thanks Gaynor....still got lots to learn with it .....It was so windy our bin and a few of neighbours bins blew over yesterday...plastics and wine bottles everywhere! ...Wine bottles nothing to do with me lol

• Glorious sunshine today...I even sat out with a cuppa at lunchtime although there was a cold wind....birds were chirping away...it was soooooooooo nice and here are a few pics I took

Even toastie enough for a bath

Even RRB had a spring in his step

Then silence....hah!

She soon took off with empty talons

and garden was back to normal

look at me blink lol

solar fountain now working and being used woohoo

Big fella down for a wander...

Looks too heavy for take off Joy

Just another day with my wonderful visitors..

Stay safe, Take care

• The birds certainly looked to be enjoying the sunshine, your beautiful garden and tasty treats on offer and glad you were able to sit outside with a cuppa enjoying the activity. I do miss our last garden with all the same birds as to which you get so wonderful to share your garden now :) a good variety of species and good to see the tiny Goldcrest and Lollipop again; keep enjoying as springtime is almost upon us !

Regards, Hazel 

• Well done again Linda, another great assortment of lovely birds
  • You did have a lovely sunny day Linda, and cracking photos to show for it. All enjoying the sunshine and food. Love the jumping Robin and the wee Goldie and of course the bootifool LTT. What is the bird in the snap under the first Robin, Bluetit?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.