In my garden.....

So instead of starting a new discussion everytime I get new visitors or decent shots of wildlife in the garden I shall just keep adding to this one.

So today it was the Great Spotted Woodpecker, 2 of them chasing each other around the trees

Just managed to catch the 2 of them together

Then it was Woodpecker v Starlings....yes I see yous up there

Move out of my way as am coming up...

I said moooooove...

you were warned...

ah...peace to eat at last..

I Dont mind sharing with the dunnock though, just those pesky starlings I dont like lol

Dunnock, robin and thrush happily hopping about together

Gorgeousredwing still around

Flying without wings.....

I just like the different colours of the trees and sky not all grey for a change!

Mr & Mrs RRB (bad pic but it difficult to get them together)

and up last its a wee lollipop

Think that will do for today as I have probably bored you all long enough lol

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Lovely pic of the Crow Linda, and the Siskins are really bright and cheerful even if it is raining, good to see the fox again, they will be feeding a family soon if they haven't started already. I usually hear them barking over in the fields behind the house, but haven't really been stood outside just lately listening in the cold!!!

Lot to learn

• Thanks ladies, was nice to get a pic of foxy in the morning rather than just watching it in the dark....wee cubs soon you say Gaynor...woohoo cant wait!

• Today I managed to catch sunrise...well I have been a tad lazy recently Joy

Feeders were all filled at night so the birds werent waiting on me getting up Hushed

A busy tree

Breakfast time

More like feeding time at the zoo

• Linda257 said:
    I managed to catch sunrise

What? In January it's about half way through the day!!!!!

Another fabulous set from your Wildlife Reserve Linda lol

Thanks for sharing :o)

• Mmmm hahaha the joys of working for oneself PB Wink

Maybe I should rename the garden lol

• Lovely set of photos Linda, great to see the Fox, are you doing the big garden bird watch if so don’t forget the calculator Lol

• Thanks ILR...yes I am...think its gonna be a 3 person job and just so happens...not that the know it yet lol

• I think something has attacked my pidge again

wasnt me...

Honestly... mmmm!

these 2 just love posing together

hawl...keep your distance!

So not sharing with anyone

I could be a black swan one day Joy...one can dream!

my ...my .....one is very grumpy looking

more grumpiness

And thats all for today. 

Hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy BGBW if your taking part

• Oh my some of those indeed are looking very grumpy! The lovely Lollypops are like two book ends on that feeder! Love the black swan! I wonder if it is something attacking the poor Pidge, or do you think it has an infection or ticks or some parasites and it is scratching or clawing?  Lovely photos again Linda, good luck with the bird count at the weekend.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• wonderful photo set and commentary Linda, although we don't really want sparrowhawks taking our garden birds they are such a thrill to see, magnificent birds in their own right along with the other garden beauties; love the three species on the fence, what a variety you have and the song thrush has to be one of my favourites not forgetting the delightful tennis ball lollipops ! I do miss our old garden but glad I can share yours :)

Regards, Hazel