In my garden.....

So instead of starting a new discussion everytime I get new visitors or decent shots of wildlife in the garden I shall just keep adding to this one.

So today it was the Great Spotted Woodpecker, 2 of them chasing each other around the trees

Just managed to catch the 2 of them together

Then it was Woodpecker v Starlings....yes I see yous up there

Move out of my way as am coming up...

I said moooooove...

you were warned...

ah...peace to eat at last..

I Dont mind sharing with the dunnock though, just those pesky starlings I dont like lol

Dunnock, robin and thrush happily hopping about together

Gorgeousredwing still around

Flying without wings.....

I just like the different colours of the trees and sky not all grey for a change!

Mr & Mrs RRB (bad pic but it difficult to get them together)

and up last its a wee lollipop

Think that will do for today as I have probably bored you all long enough lol

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Hi Ann, its this whole area highlighted

only gets full sun late afternoon.

Has to be able to tolerate strong winds coming from side of the house aswell. I may have to just get some raised planters as it will only get worse during the winter. I just need something to screen the fence for some privacy!

Thanks for your suggestions Ann

• Linda, you could plant Honeysuckle, Clamatis or something quick growing and hardy in between the shrubs at the fence border and train them along the width and height of the fence, bits that sprouted outwards could be wound back amongst the main plant and longer bits at the top could be cut. That would hid the fence.

You could always build another pond in the wet area and that would be two problems solved in one!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Thanks Catlady, thats an idea..as for the pond in that area..not sure as wanted it up behind the other one but will need to get something sorted soon as winter shall be upon us soon!!!

• Had a quick google, and Jasmine would be nice, small white flowers and also Wisteria, a lovely blue colour. Mmm maybe given myself ideas!

• Lynn L said:
    Jasmine would be nice

We've put a honeysuckle and a winter flowering jasmine to hide a brick wall, they're currently racing to see who can get to the top 1st lol

• I shall be making a trip to the garden centre this weekend...thanks Catlady

• Its been busy with visitors the past few days....just aswell the curfew is on people visiting and not birds! 

"When your smiling"........

"When your singing".......

Decisions, decisions

Still waiting for all new feathers

Bathtime

we are a tree 'O

get outta here!

Hey Jenny

And my lovely songthrush was back

I see you!!!

Mr & Mrs Chaffi popped in

Maggie checking out my new plant!

Enough Linda!

Right right right l...I hear you!!!

Well thats you all caught up with the garden once again

Sorry I got carried away with having so many visitors!

Hope you are all safe and well.

• Another lovely selection Linda, the first Robin picture looks like he has a cool punk hair doo! The Tit just looking at the feeder is exactly what our wee cat is like when you put dinner down, she looks at the dishes then up to us and back to the tray again, oh well if that is what I am getting I will just have to eat it.! I like the lovely centre piece in the water bath. Could not get the Tree O bit though, until I had another look and saw the third fellow at the top!

Look forward to seeing the new buys from the garden centre! Don't spend tooooo much!

• Thanks Catlady....when can you ever not spend too much in a garden centre? Lol

• Fab selection again Linda, Thanks for your patience putting them up lol