Kestrels in the Quarry 2020/21/breaking news 1st Oct 2022

New male who I've named Colin gave us a miss over Xmas & New Year's day so was very pleased to see him this afternoon, giving me a reason to start new thread in the hope there's some romance this year!

Grim & grey day here so light was bad for pics @ almost 15.00

Resolution in vid was a great improvement ... he looks almost too pretty to be a boy!!  Trademark ending though ... start as you mean to go on!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Heart eyesHeart eyesThumbsupKestrels

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

• Good to see you Limpy, hope you are going on OK?

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Hi Wendy still here just I will let you all know I will be on the thread some times I am still having problems ptsd
    and a short time back I tried to commit suicide it has been a rough time for Clare and Helen
    so please be bear with us .

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

• That's terrible news Limpy, just don't know what to say!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Limpy that is so sad but the good thing is you didn't leave us so just cling on to that and keep a smile on your face. Thinking of you all.
    Missing your posts Clare with the harbour pics.

Lot to learn

• Limpy, I'm so sorry that things have been so horrible for you. But both J and I are so glad that you are still with us and we send you, Clare and Helen our love. I hope you haven't had flooding in addition to everything else. Spring and the Ospreys are nearly here and perhaps that is something to look forward to for you and for all of us. Hope to speak to you and Clare soon.

Kind regards, Ann

• dear Limpy, really sorry to hear you've been struggling so very much, I had thought you and Clare had just taken a break from this frustrating website for a while and although I know Clare and Helen will be giving you excellent support, it must be awful for you to feel so desperate; your forum friends are with you always even if we are not by your side in person. You are thought of highly by those of us who have met you and Clare. It will take time Limpy but always believe there is light at the end of that terrible dark tunnel.

Regards, Hazel 

• Oh dear Limpy
    So sad for you all, am so pleased to read that you realise how much your loved, especially by Clare and Helen., and it is lovely to see you posting again.

As others , we on the Forum will always listen and , if we can ever offer you some assistance. Just ramble on if it helps.

That is so Brave of you to let us all know your absence, and Please God, you will stay in touch and DO keep posting.

BIG hugs

• Hi Limpy. As everyone else has said, we will all be here to support you in any way we can. That goes for your feathered friends too. They offer comfort and solace at the darkest of times and ask nothing in return. Be well.

Unicum arbustum haud alit duos erithacos

(One bush does not shelter two Robins)

Zenodotus (3rd Century B.C.)

• Colin is back today, another of gales but fortunately sunny with it ...

Looked to be very interested in the bird life

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr