Morning walk

Heading back after sunrise, fields looking lovely

I recognise that shape - silhouette against the sky is pretty

Shame bout the T/pole

can't mistake this shape can you.

Slept well the following night :-)

Lot to learn

• WendyBartter said:
    forgot to tell you that he came in through front door the other day, into lounge then kitchen & panicked a bit as window was shut, I was in garden & got such a surprise to see him at the window! Mick got there quickly to let him out & I put worms out immediately which he ate ... cheeky thing!

LOL Wendy,  I now have this vision of roles being reversed...………..  you digging for worms in the garden whilst the robin watches you from the kitchen window   !!!    

Regards, Hazel 

• Unknown said:
    LOL Wendy,  I now have this vision of roles being reversed...………..  you digging for worms in the garden whilst the robin watches you from the kitchen window   !!!    

Will the Robin be cooking shepherd's pie and leaving small portions out on the doorstep for Wendy, though???

Nige   Flickr

• Lol you two ... he tried to come in again today but when I told him shepherd's pie was waiting to be cooked he nicked off & waited in the garden til I put his dish of waxworms out!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• That made me giggle too with you outside and the Robin inside Wendy, it has happened here too, they know us too well methinks :-)

Lot to learn

• I obviously don't move fast enough for him Gaynor! Lol

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr