Morning walk

Heading back after sunrise, fields looking lovely

I recognise that shape - silhouette against the sky is pretty

Shame bout the T/pole

can't mistake this shape can you.

Slept well the following night :-)

Lot to learn

• Some lovely scenes and nice to see the shape back, against a colourful sky!

Nige   Flickr

• Thanks Nige, I was lucky and chanced upon a peaceful day, looks like this week will be a washout again.

Lot to learn

• Lovely to see your Common Buzzard is still around and the vocal Wren, with such early morning light the dawn chorus is kicking off at 4am lol

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• Great pics Gaynor & a lovely record of your early morning foray ... I was earlyish this morning, around 06.15, to rescue trailcam from impending deluge but too grim for any pics although Spadgers & Starlings attacking sunflower hearts & soggy suet pellets quite noisily ... Robin mugged me by the porch so had to sort out waxworms for him ... went back to bed!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Lovely shots Gaynor..best part of the day.

My Flickr photos

• Some cracking photos Gaynor from you morning walk.

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• Lovely shots Gaynor, I do like to be up and about before most poeople are out of bed.

My bird photos HERE

• Yes it was a lovely little walk and I couldn't believe it when I looked at the clock Hazy and saw the light at 4.00ish, wondered whether to go over to a local reserve, had a cup of tea, then decided to just walk around the local fields. Tried to wake up Sue but she ignored me so thought it was a good chance to take camera and also take my time :-) We have been lucky here today with no rain, unlike most of the country it seems.

Lot to learn

• Glorious day here too Gaynor, lots of potting up & planting done, just in time for another couple of days of rain & wind! Grrrrr Shall be gardening by torchlight soon! Lol

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• You're right there Wendy, dark tonight at 9.30 as against 10-11.00 when the day was bright. Titch visited for last feed at 9.00 when I had thought of taking the dish away, I think he is feeding again as he is back on the mealworms.

Lot to learn