Hoggies & Earlybirds on trailcam 2019

• Good to see the two hoggies Wendy, glad they sort of gave each other space. Know what you mean with the Spadgers sitting around in easily predated places, they do same here and look so vulnerable, today they were bathing in water dish and then flying to parent for food. Sun out during the morning and strong wind but rain later this afternoon so activity lessened. My roses are taking a battering, tried to push a stake in the front garden and ended up soaked!!

Lot to learn

• Shame when you have to watch blooms being battered Gaynor, am trying to plant up a new bed here, had plants for couple of weeks now & ready to plant up tomorrow only to be put on weather warning for thunderstorms & torrential rain from Tuesday evening il Wednesday night!! Grrrrr

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Funny old summer isn't it!!!!! I find the evenings quite cold too.

Lot to learn

• Not had any 'balmy nights' yet ... flaming June it certainly isn't!!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Out checking moth trap @ 23.54 last night & spied this Hoggie snaffling fallen bird seed

Makes a change from the washed out trailcam pics!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Great pics Wendy, lovely to know they are still around your area.

Lot to learn

• Great pics Wendy, lovely to know they are still around your area.

Lot to learn

• They are here every night Gaynor, two males at present & hoping female is in nest with young somewhere but unfortunately not using my Hoghouse! Have been very lax in not putting together some footage from trailcam ... been a hectic three weeks but life has calmed down a bit now!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr