Hoggies & Earlybirds on trailcam 2019

Absolutely amazed last night to step out front to check on moths & frogs & quite literally bump into a Hoggie ... in fact I kicked it in the dark & was good job I had my slippers on!!!

Took a couple of hasty snaps & rushed back to get some of their dried food from the store cupboard ...

Checked a while later & they had vanished ... so had the food!

Have put food out again tonight & set up trail cam ... here's hoping!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Not the best way to welcome hoggie back but I'm sure it will forgive you with the food treat as compensation LOL Seriously, it is good to see it's around - you have quite a menagerie there to look after Wendy, just be careful next time you step outside the door at night !

Regards, Hazel 

My Flickr. photo  link HERE 

• Fancy kicking the poor thing Wendy..
    Hope you've got some trail cam footage.

My Flickr photos

• Thanks you two, got me a stronger torch now! Lol
    Yesses, trailcam yielded some good images last night ... later, have to run errands grrrrrr

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Have amended thread title to encompass the bonanza collected overnight!! You'll have to ignore time stamps as I didn't realise until this morning that I had not set correct date & time ... I put cam out last night around 20.00 & switched off 09.30 today ... during that time all this magic happened ... have left it in real time to hear Hoggie crunching & various lovely birdsong, tell me who you hear?