BANKSY - update 29th March

The little Bank Vole was there again this morning so I took more photos of this cute critter and put them into a quick slide-show to save you scrolling  !        As you will notice, it now has a nickname.    

Regards, Hazel 

• Number 27 is here & still can't see it aitch!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• It says it's unavailable for me too. Perhaps the real Banksy has blocked it. LOL
    It's funny isn't it that posts can get many views but not many comment.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Just logged on and catching up, I will add to the no show list!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Just catching up after a spot of gardening - apologies folks; I thought I had made it public but mustn't have pressed the save button. Hopefully working now, thanks for your patience !

Regards, Hazel 

• Now showing 65 views, so maybe it is working.
    Now Bob, I thought all was well and in perfect working order on here! lol

• Well that was well worth waiting for. Welcome little Banksy, I must say he has some banquet spread out for him. Beautiful music to accompany the wee man.

• Well little Banksy, Auntie Hazy is spoiling you rotten. Starters, main course and dessert, as well as a nice safe home. What more could a cute little fella like you want .

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Thanks Catlady and Tony,   this little critter seems to be getting used to having the camera pointing at it and shutter clicking;  it runs at lightening speed  (as does the camera lol )  but now and again it does sit and pick up a nibble treat to eat in front of me  lol

I read that they like fruit, nuts and flowers !!    so substituting flowers with berry suet pellets  lol    

it likes apple  (Pink Lady ones  !  )

post edit:     I just noticed the log this robin is perched on with those strange mystical etchings    -    maybe it is Banksy after all        LOL

Regards, Hazel 

• Banksy will have to watch his waistline or he will fail to get back into his hideaway when the Buzzard appears. Glad he appreciates the apples too!! Can see a bird table and a head shot of a bird in that etching!!

Lot to learn

• Unknown said:
    this little critter seems to be getting used to having the camera pointing at it and shutter clicking

An occupational hazard of living in your garden, I suspect. He is certainly well rewarded for his patience, anyway Slight smile 

Nige   Flickr