Your best 3 photos for the month of November 2018

It's that time again for your best three photos. Looking forwards to seeing them.

The best of October thread is Here for 2018

My three are.

Jim

• We're off to a good start.

You probably won't be surprised that one of mine is from my best sighting of a Leighton Moss otter

I like the restrained colour scheme with just a few autumn leaves in this Dipper shot

Too much choice for the last one, but I spent a long while trying to capture a Redwing early in the month so here's the best one I managed

• My choice of three are not really based on photographic quality but more because I had a good month for rarer sightings and unless I get the American Wigeon tomorrow which is unlikely here they are ........   you will have to forgive the two photos in one frame but I loved the strangeness of the Bittern although the second insert is only small.  

I haven't posted this one before.....  Pied Wheatear (1st winter male)

Great Grey Shrike which was very distant

and the dual pic Bittern as it's the first time I have ever seen their body or feet     lol

• Just found a new problem,   I was voting up the lovely photos so far and managed inadvertently to "vote up" my own pic by mistake  lol    When I clicked the "vote down" arrow it still left my name on list but took the voting down by two  as there isn't a separate list for up and down, they are combined  -   wish we could get without the ridiculous vote up/down which makes no sense and just put like as in the old way so that if you make a mistake you can just take the tick away again.   

• It's all about the Bitterns...

Bittern

And the ducks

Reflection in the sunshine

But mostly about the Bitterns :-)

Bittern

• A lovely selection from everyone once again. My three favourites for the month are...

Drake Wigeon at Musselburgh, with Edinburgh in the distance.

Litte Egret at Loch Leven. I don't often get to see thes lovely birds so close up, and on a cold dull morning with the hide all to myself for a few hours....just magical.!!

Finally, Gulls and Lapwings at The Loch of Strathbeg. I like this one because it's Gulls and Lapwings. :-)

• My favourite three, only managed garden birds in November

• Very nice Mike, they might only be what we call garden birds but a lot of people don't even get one of these in their garen, I do so we should call ourselves lucky.

• Wow, very nice WJ I have yest to get a Bitten picture.

• Can't argue with that James, I don't have a garden of my own but a shared one because I live in a flat, I do have an allotment though and  leave some of it as a wildlife area including a small pond. The images posted are from my Lottie.