Wilma's back :) update 2nd September

Old friend Wilma Grey Wagtail appeared again this afternoon and stayed for hours;     she had called in about a month ago when the painters were here but with all the work going on she didn't stay for longer than 15 mins.   Nice to see her back and we had the biggest surprise after she disappeared and then returned an hour later and brought in another 3 or 4 Wagtails with her (to be honest I lost count and there could have been 5 of them at least,  two on stone bench, two on waterfall and at one stage there was one on shed and one on garage roof so I couldn't keep up with them.    As we were outside at the time most did not stay but two did for a while.     Pity I couldn't get them on camera when they all returned together - my camera was outside on patio table but when I had to pass the pond to retrieve the camera 3 or 4 spooked leaving two Waggies.    

Was a lovely sight and hope they all return tomorrow although weather looks pretty grim and rainy :(

Here's what I did get and I'm 99% certain that Wilma was the first one to arrive as she used the same behaviour and perched on her favourite pond light as she used to do !!

most photos taken through window but did manage a couple of pics when outside. 

Here's Wilma with her best pose   lol

and Wilma perched on her favourite pond light ............watching Cyril    lol    

she wasn't bothered one bit even when there were two squirrels.......

and these were taken outside ......      now I don't know who's who in  Waggie-world   ........

it was difficult to get even two of the Waggies in one pic as they were spread out all over the place ......  

but here's two of them although not a great pic  ...

different Waggie here .............

definitely Wilma next .............      she certainly looks bonnie     lol       nice to know she had a brood :)

Regards, Hazel