bempton cliffs

it is a fablous to se the sea birds i would say  as i am a voulntter there for 8 years  if you get change to come to bempton when tall the sea birds gannets puffins razorbills gillimots and kittwakes and fulmars are there,at the moment a lot of them have gone back to sea for the winter ,but there is a lot of farmlabds birds about

john

john witty voulntter at bempton cliffs and love it stil 15 years now

• Hi John

Yes, Bempton is a fabulous place and quite different to the landlocked Lodge!

• My husband and I visited Bempton on the 16 July this year and had a wonderful day on the cliffs.  Our first visit and we saw the bird I have been wanting to see - yes the Puffin!  I have to say we saw the Gannets up close and what fabulous birds they are.  Well worth a visit and we shall definitely be going again next June.

• Hi John

I would love to see Bempton Cliffs sometime, and I willl add it onto my list of to do's

Yes. I heard that the Gannets/seabirds are not around on Bass rock eiither at the moment so it is getting the timing right.  Seabirds have to do what comes naturally.

Regards

Kathy and Dave

Unknown said:

it is a fablous to se the sea birds i would say  as i am a voulntter there for 8 years  if you get change to come to bempton when tall the sea birds gannets puffins razorbills gillimots and kittwakes and fulmars are there,at the moment a lot of them have gone back to sea for the winter ,but there is a lot of farmlabds birds about

john