Howard Vaughan, Information Officer

Parents
  • I fully understand the need to increase the entry fee and think the increase for adults to £5 is fair. However...if I've got it right, a 100% increase in the entry fee for children looks steep. Yes I know there is a family ticket (up from £9 to £15) but we all know how important it is to engage children with nature, so hope the increase wont affect the number of family visits to a wonderful reserve run by wonderful people. Is it too cheeky a question to ask who set the new admission rates...? :)

Comment
  • I fully understand the need to increase the entry fee and think the increase for adults to £5 is fair. However...if I've got it right, a 100% increase in the entry fee for children looks steep. Yes I know there is a family ticket (up from £9 to £15) but we all know how important it is to engage children with nature, so hope the increase wont affect the number of family visits to a wonderful reserve run by wonderful people. Is it too cheeky a question to ask who set the new admission rates...? :)

Children
No Data