Reed Bunting at the sea wall hide

I wonder could someone also let me know how I get the video to show on here rather than the link, please? [Sorted, many thanks to all!!]  

There seems to be a resident Reed Bunting claiming the territory adjacent to the Sea Wall hide at the lagoons :) He's been there on each of my last 3 visits!

This was filmed by simply holding the iPhone5c up against the eyepiece of my Optcrron GS665 scope. I appreciate it's not brilliant quality, but I really must look into getting the correct adapters for it, as I think it's decent enough for record footage.

John www.reflectingme.com
  • Hi John,  lovely video footage of the Reed Bunting, it's always lovely to see photos and video clips on the forum so thanks for sharing it.

To post a video (or photo) check out this "How To"  thread  I have highlighted at the bottom but first ..........  Particularly for photos you will need to adjust the default setting and set it to "Enhanced"  so here's what you do ..............

1)   Where you see the black tab with your name on it at the top of the page,  go across to the Settings tab

2)   on the Settings menu click Advanced Options tab and where it says Content Editor select  Enhanced 

3)  Press the blue save button

Right, now you have done that follow these instructions HERE  to post video's and photos           Any problems John and give us a shout, someone will be able to assist you further.

post edit:   X-post with Alan   !

Regards, Hazel