EJ

I have always felt that we should have a thread for EJ as well as Odin.

My countdown clock says that we might expect her to swoop into Loch Garten 76 days from now. I hjope it has warmed up by then.

• Sorry B&B - didn't see your post of 9.24pm last night until now. I can see your question was serious and will give it a serious reply.....  As I said in my post of 7.20 pm: 'I am having trouble as a newcomer in reading all the fascinating threads.' I am a newcomer to the forum and trying to find my way around the various threads. I eventually found the EJ thread yesterday and was fascinated reading through it - then I came across Keith's post of 3 Jan. which contained factual inacuracies, so I thought I should try and clarify matters - as I said later, if something is written that is wrong and not put right, then it often becomes accepted fact. If I had been an active member of the forum in January I would have posted then, but didn't see the post until yesterday.

I hope that explains why I didn't challenge it until yesterday - only because I wasnt aware that it existed.

I think Keith took it in good part, we both enjoyed our posts and EJs honour has been restored. It looks like Keith and I may have also provided some entertainment for other forum users, so I don't think any harm has been to anyone and good come out of it.

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• I so enjoyed watching the debate last night and having nest memories reawakened.  I went to bed still waiting to see if someone could ID the missing link in Tiger's photograph.

CRinger, you fought an excellent case for your client.

• Unknown said:

I so enjoyed watching the debate last night and having nest memories reawakened.  I went to bed still waiting to see if someone could ID the missing link in Tiger's photograph.

CRinger, you fought an excellent case for your client.

Brenda do you actually know the two birds? I thought I offered a possible ID last night.

BTW Roy Dennis deals with EJ in his book "Life of Ospreys"  in chapter 2 from pages 13 to 34.

• Hazel b said:

See  this picture.

I think I know the gal but who is the chap?

So is the chap in this picture  Black 8Y pleasuring himself with Olive?

[/quote]

Here was my suggestion.

• Tiger, Yes, I did see your ID, but as you offered it as a question and I was unable to ID them, I was waiting for maybe some confirmation.

• Excellent read! Thank you all participants. So sorry I was not online in person but appeared, sort of, in evidence for prosecution :)

I do love EJ and oh my, did I love Henry. VS? Ok, have to admit, always good entertainment value as The Bad and The Ugly! :)

• C RINGER - My Learned Friend QC - The story is not yet finished - Am out and about soon looking around areas in Aberdeenshire to look for ospreys but will add to this tonight so please look in.

Innacuracies - I have signed up a celebrity for a four figure Fish Sum at Rothiemurchus for my newspaper The Osprey Sun  and at present is making good progress to be here for an exclusive. Mr Red 8T will sell his sole for me.

A very famous world leader was aquitted and made a statemnet I did not have sexual relations with that woman. Maybe he also had a 1 Fish Stand.

Watch this space.

• The hacks and Papperatzi will be waiting at the court house for the appeal...

Lol

BFN, off to Cowdenbeath to see the mighty sons.

All for one and one for all.

• Absolutely priceless!  Thank you so much Keith and CRinger.  Have just caught up with your stimulating and hilarious banter.  Oh M'Lud, surely acquitted or case dismissed as Cirrus says, after all it is a case of survival and preservation of genes!

Birdie's DU Summaries 2018   https://www.imagicat.com/

• Greetings to all and in particular to my new friend Keith. I am waiting with baited breath to hear more of the 'stories.' Having firstly kicked into touch your statement that Olive was evicted in 2003 and secondly your insinuation that EJ may have had something to do with this fictitious event, when there is no evidence they ever met (my client and I have been discussing possible libel proceedings btw), I suspect that any jury would look long and hard at any evidence you present before they throw it out.

I adored the selling of the sole. Brilliant stuff.  

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.