So What Posters Are Missing in Action?

It is the beginning of the osprey season and as always some posters are still missing in action.

What posters are missing that you particularly enjoy hearing from?

One of my favs is Robert The Bruce.

• I saw his comment earlier.  Frankly I think the rest of the Community can just live with it - the ospreys are here for five months a year out of twelve, and I can't be the only one trawling the other threads as a result of having been introduced to the Community by the ospreys.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Clare Bailey said:

I saw his comment earlier.  Frankly I think the rest of the Community can just live with it - the ospreys are here for five months a year out of twelve, and I can't be the only one trawling the other threads as a result of having been introduced to the Community by the ospreys.

Yes isn't it a bit of a contradiction that the biggest and most active group in the forum, contributing 95 out of 100 of the longest threads gets complained about for being too successful. Yet somehow the mods completely ignore the group except to edit out some posts?

• I have not seen a wonderful person Robert the Bruce and sure busy and I do miss ya as so sincere and speak to all. I want to hear music :)

edited and miss ya

• Hazel b said:
    Yet somehow the mods completely ignore the group except to edit out some posts?

Some posts have seriously needed editing, in fairness.  You do sometimes see Mrs T posting - she clearly enjoys following the ospreys.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Hazel b said:

I saw his comment earlier.  Frankly I think the rest of the Community can just live with it - the ospreys are here for five months a year out of twelve, and I can't be the only one trawling the other threads as a result of having been introduced to the Community by the ospreys.

Yes isn't it a bit of a contradiction that the biggest and most active group in the forum, contributing 95 out of 100 of the longest threads gets complained about for being too successful. Yet somehow the mods completely ignore the group except to edit out some posts?

[/quote] I can assure you we do not ignore the group, else we would not be able to edit posts! We endeavour, to read as many posts as is humanly possible.

• Hi, Claire!

• This is the first time I have come to this thread especially to mention Robert the Bruce but read back one page and see that B&B has already done so Hope he is OK

• Haven't heard from Margobird for a while. I have PM'd her but got no reply. and I know she hasnt been very well. hope she is ok too

• Margobird isn't very well at all and has recently been in hospital - she's home now but very weak.  I hope she's following some of the events as we've seen her logged in a couple of times in the last week.

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here