• Scylla I am on holiday at the moment and was intending to do the thread when I came back.  I think after all these years of doing this thread diligently each year, Korky could have given me the courtesy and asking whether I would be doing it this year as well.  Considering she has used all of my information from previous years.   I find this a very sad and upsetting situation.   
    What a nice end to my holiday.  

• So sorry I upset you Mary. I credited you right at the top of the post, which was occasioned by the excellent piece of Out of Doors (still available). I look forward to your contributions and Darren's photos for the rest of what I hope will be a successful season x

• Well look at it from my point of view - I would never dream of coming on this forum to start the threads for Rutland or Loch of the Lowes as historically Karen and Sandra have always looked after those threads and put a lot of hard work into them over the years just like I have done with Balgavies, I have a bit more respect for both of them.  So all that needed was a post to ask if the Balgavies thread would be still be started by myself like it has been done all these years..   To use practically all my previous opening threads as well word for word is a smack in the face, and rather condescending of you mentioning the Out of Doors piece, (like I didn't know about it) in your reply above.   It was actually Darren who messaged me asking why was someone else doing Balgavies on RSPB.       So in reply to your "I look forward to your contributions and Darren's photos"  I am afraid if I am thought so little of why would I bother.   

• Mary I've edited the thread to have nothing in it from me so you're free to start a new thread and this one will get lost in the mists of time