Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 12 June 2022

HAPPY NEW WEEK and HAPPY FULL MOON! 

Please check back to last week's thread to view another installment of Lindy's descriptions and mesmerizing photos of her recent cruise. I've enjoyed them so much.

This week, the moon turns full on Tuesday, 14 June. It's the second of four consecutive supermoons, when the full moon of the month occurs as the moon is at or near perigee (its closest point to the Earth in its monthly orbit). If your skies are cloudy, you can watch the full moon rise online. Info is HERE at Space.com, a safe site.

I expect to have a lazy week myself, because Indiana will be part of the massive, record-breaking heat wave that's predicted to hit much of the U.S. My temperatures will be around 100F or 38C for several days, with high humidity. 

Take care, everyone. 

• We recently went to a fruit farm a few miles away. They also make their own quiches and focaccia bread and soup. We had a good look round and they stock so much. We left with 2 quiches and the lovely lady who does the baking added a good size piece of focaccia for us to try. It was delicious as were the quiches Today was our 2nd visit since then and we arrived about 1020 not realising the quiche wouldn't be ready till 1100. We had a good browse and paid for our goods inc 2 pieces of quiche and sat in the car until 1100. OH went in for our quiches and asked for homemade cole slaw to add. She gave it to him with no charge as we had waited so very patiently. How kind.
  • Dibnlib: Enjoy!

We've had dry weather but had to put on sweaters after lunch as it got colder and clouded over. Had a short walk on the front at Caernarfon, after buying our groceries. Bonnie has been rather subdued and we think she might have eaten something which hadn't agreed with her. Will have to wait & see. We enjoyed our walk & saw a lot of wildflowers which we had fun trying to remember the names of!

Hope that Annette & OG are OK. and just busy. And Rosy - you're right, she's not posted for ages.
  • Dibnlib: Enjoy!

We've had dry weather but had to put on sweaters after lunch as it got colder and clouded over. Had a short walk on the front at Caernarfon, after buying our groceries. Bonnie has been rather subdued and we think she might have eaten something which hadn't agreed with her. Will have to wait & see. We enjoyed our walk & saw a lot of wildflowers which we had fun trying to remember the names of!

Hope that Annette & OG are OK. and just busy. And Rosy - you're right, she's not posted for ages.