LOCH GARTEN June 2022

All quiet on the Osprey front. Mistle started gently food soliciting, then quiet, then stood up to reveal.........

,, what appeared to be a half eaten rainbow trout! No doubt Scylla will be able to get a much sharper image than me. All this happened about 5:45.  It was as stiff as a board. When was that delivered?

Afrer faffing around getting images 1 of them has come back to the nest and is incubating - can't tell which. 

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• 11:39 Mistle food soliciting. Axel must be about.

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• 11:53 He was - rather a nice 27 minute headless brown trout.

Please click on it - I promisei it goes clearer!

ONE day Scylla will go 'TA DAAAAAA' and reveal how she produces her crystal clear images in chat without having to click - and her amazing close ups. 

Until she does, she remains a woman of mystery! 

• Golly, what have I been missing! I was interested to learn that our esteemed friend has been in communication with Alan Poole and astonishing to learn their aggressive behaviour is unusual. Only at LG! I do hope we don't ee any repeats when the chicks hatch.
    Blue sky and sunshine here, and a Golden Eagle passed by over Loch Linnhe as it enjoyed the thermals!

Birdie's DU Summaries 2018   https://www.imagicat.com/

• Mistle arrived back at 12:20 exactly on time. Are my fish length estimates good or are they good?

. except she still had half a fish! Joy

She just wanted to stop Axel food soliciting so then took off with it again and left our dear male to incubate.

• How interesting! Someone deleted a post of mine in live chat giving a link to this forum! I have of course demanded an explanation from RSPB asking who and what rule I offended!

• CRinger said:
    I have of course demanded an explanation from RSPB asking who and what rule I offended!

Links not allowed in Chats.  One can't even post a video there.

IMAGICAT

• SheilaFE said:
    Blue sky and sunshine here, and a Golden Eagle passed by over Loch Linnhe as it enjoyed the thermals!

I'm so pleased for you, but please hurry back - you are missed Purple heart

Fine fish reported by CRINGER:

IMAGICAT

• Thank you! I had no idea. I have, of course, written another email asking why!!!

• I hope they reply 'shortly',

Joy

• CRinger said:
    Scylla will go 'TA DAAAAAA' and reveal how she produces her crystal clear images

I would have to know exactly how you produce snaps, CRINGER - every single step - so that I can suggest a better but manageable way - but I know you (and no-one with any sense) would go to the lengths I do, especially as results very much depend on the mystery ingredients of the original and are not always worth all the effort.

EDIT - and any discussion should be in the Technical Test 2022 thread.

IMAGICAT