LOCH GARTEN - FEEDBACK ON YOUR MUG ORDERS WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

Can I be so bold as to start this new thread for the most iconic Osprey nest in the world?

Hopefully if the season progresses the way all of us would like it can be changed to a monthly, weekly then daily threads!

Question: are we having a sweepstake for the first confirmed sighting of a bird on the nest this year? If so I will get my prediction in now - 21st March 7.53 am Osprey without a fish.

We can only hope that we shall be able to witness it ourselves via a camera rather than having to read a report.

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• Well I am somewhat confused but that's not unusual. Cirrus did indeed suggest 30th March in the 10th March post. But also, today, at 7.48am, Cirrus, replying to a post from Cirrus (keep up....) suggested 4.30pm on the 23rd.
    Unless I have got completely lost in the embedded embedded embedded replies?
    On a more sane note (perhaps) I'm heading to LG next week and will report back
  • I hope I’m not too late, my prediction is 1st April at 2.15pm, fishless.
  • This needs highlighting:

KORKY said:

I'm heading to LG next week and will report back

That's fantastic news Astonished Grinning 

IMAGICAT

• Am thinking he was replying to CRinger post intended for me, as he thought I had no time on my guess but he (CRinger) did not see that I had posted my full guess on page 1, are you keeping up here! That jogged Cirrus into noticing he had not given a time, hence adding 4.30pm, I presume for the 30th as I can not see him saying the 23rd! I need to lie in a dark room for a while now. Thinking

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• I think you're absolutely right Catlady! So, Cirrus is 4.30 on the 30th and I have only one rival so far for the 23rd which is you, at 3.30. Could someone with a better brain than me please post the full list before we all go (more) nuts?

• I was going to post this later but to save poor Korky going into full meltdown, here are the guess's.
    Please correct me if I have anything wrong. Thinking

Scylla                    Sunday 20th March              @       09.30am        Fish
    CCRinger              Monday 21st March             @       07.53am        No fish
    Sandra                  Monday 21st March             @       10.05am        Fish
    Korky                     Wednesday 23rd March      @         2.40pm        No fish
    Catlady                  Wednesday 23rd March      @         3.30pm       No fIsh
    Bluesky2               Thursday 24th March          @        11.00am       No fish
    Patily                      Friday 25th March               @        09.50pm       No fish
    Gardebnbirder      Sunday 27th March             @        10.00am       No fish
    CC                          Monday 28th March            @        12.00am       No fish
    Cirrus                     Wednesday 30th March     @          4.30pm        Fish
    JaneV                    Friday 1st April                     @          2.15pm        No fish
    SheilaFE                Saturday 10th April              @        10.42am        No fish
    Karen                     Wednesday 13th April         @          2.30pm        Fish

Edit  - Prior to hitting post the above was set out nicely in a table, spaces between name, day, date, time, fish, not now. Who cares, it is what it is, at least we all can see it.  

Edit, edit, was not happy with this, set out a bit better now Smile

• Lynn L said:
    Prior to hitting post the above was set out nicely in a table

I've never even tried to use the formatting - apart from my mauvy quotes which KAREN, I think, taught me before the forum quote was working.

You've done a wonderful job, Catlady, thanks very, very much Heart eyes 

EDIT - Gosh!  It's even wonderfuller now Grinning

IMAGICAT

• Aw thanks Scylla for your kind words. I am enjoying doing this, keeps up the excitement until hopefully someone arrives.

• Hi, Can I plump for 25th March @ 7.30am, no fish., thanks
  • Lovely to see more and more people placing a guess. Hope the live stream is up before a bird arrives or that your sources report back to you about any arrivals, CRinger. Thanks for checking on ordering new mugs. Even if I win your mugs, I will still buy at least two, possibly more, of the new version! Once there is a winner I will PM you as requested.

Kind regards, Ann