Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 30 January 2022

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

I hope everyone has a good week. Stay safe, all.

The New Moon is 1 February (Tuesday).

• ROSY: So sorry to read that you've had some adversity. Sending you strength!
  • Thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts and positivity. I've been a bit under the weather and was so tired today, I slept for two hours solid, this afternoon! I can't describe the circumstances of the funeral, but it was for an older man and some family came from a distance. We wanted to support them as its not been an easy few months for them, leading up to this.

Annette: Glad you had a good time on your birthday, and lots of lovely flowers.

Dibnlib: Your OH seems to be on the mend after his nasty experience. I hope he continues to improve.

Heather: A surprise visit from your Danish friends, then! How nice.
  • Thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts and positivity. I've been a bit under the weather and was so tired today, I slept for two hours solid, this afternoon! I can't describe the circumstances of the funeral, but it was for an older man and some family came from a distance. We wanted to support them as its not been an easy few months for them, leading up to this.

Annette: Glad you had a good time on your birthday, and lots of lovely flowers.

Dibnlib: Your OH seems to be on the mend after his nasty experience. I hope he continues to improve.

Heather: A surprise visit from your Danish friends, then! How nice.
  • Lindy, I agree with others that if you are vaccinated, the infection is likely to be mild. You did a good deed by going to the funeral. Now that masks are not compulsory, we could catch Covid by going to the shops. Most people are still wearing face coverings around here, but quite a few are not.
    My Granddaughter has Covid at present. She must have caught it from her mother who is just recovering. Both felt unwell for a few days, but nothing serious. The main problem for G'daughter was boredom from not being able to go to school.
    Are you still taking the iron tablets?
  • Rosy: Yes, they're very strong ones & I take 2 faithfully, every day. I have to request more on prescription from the Doc as they're much stronger than the ones you can buy over the counter. I'm sure they're making a difference. I've also been taking Omega 3, and Vitamin D supplements for years.

I'm sorry you've had your own problems. Hope your OH is on his way to being back to normal.  Hugs.

• You can help getting older, but you don’t have to get old. (George Burns)

Age is just a number. It’s totally irrelevant unless, of course, you happen to be a bottle of wine. (Joan Collins)

Wine improves with age. The older I get, the better I like it.

• I've no idea why my text is so different to usual. Perhaps our heat has got to the fonts.
  • Good Mornng. Slept in, today - I seem to have a huge capacity for sleep these days!

Raining gently now, and yesterday we had sleet. Hope everyone can enjoy their weekends.
  • Lindy - I play that game frequently!

Talking of games - has anyone else got hooked on Wordle? What a great brain-exercise teaser every morning. Highly recommended.