Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 30 January 2022

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

I hope everyone has a good week. Stay safe, all.

The New Moon is 1 February (Tuesday).

• Diane:  Thank you!  I've already received two pressies from the UK side of the family so thing are starting off well.  :-)    I heard Indiana mentioned on the national weather forecast this evening so please stay warm and safe.  I hope that project is on its way out the door for good.   Can we assume you're feeling better?

bjane:  Looks like you may be on the west side of that storm??  

Lynette: How lovely that the Minister and his wife were able to bring comfort and let you "prattled" on about your OH!  :-))   We will all be here for you when the funeral is over (feel free to 'prattle') and things settle down  Hugs from here.

Hallo to everyone!

• Just a thought

You never fail until you stop trying.

• Good Morning

Spring is trying to happen - these came out in the sunshine we had, yesterday.

Lynette, thinking of you and glad you have support at this time. 

Diane, Good to hear from you and I'm willing  you on with your big project. Keep safe in the bad weather.

• My prayers with Lynette and her family, glad to hear of the thoughtful minister, awaiting word on the Big Day.

Diane, I won't even ask how many groceries you had to haul back before the big storm. We are getting some of that too, about 12" here on Thursday. I'm going for my groceries today. GOOD LUCK on the Wretched Project. (Hope you have recovered from the big sick.)

Imagicat || Tiger's links || 2022 LG Obs

• Our camellia seems confused about the month, and one flower has come out early. We had sunshine again this morning, although it's not very warm outside. I've been baking 40 sausage rolls (cheated with bought puff pastry) as offered to help with the catering for a funeral we're going to tomorrow- of a relative of a relative. 

• LINDY the sainted Mary Berry and others recommend buying ready made puff pastry ! I can't remember the last time I made it myself. I do remember all the faff, though
    Is ANNETTES birthday today or tomorrow ?
  • Yes, I think all of the TV chefs recommend it now - saw Jamie Oliver using it the other day. I think its Annette's birthday tomorrow, but then her yesterday is only just behind us so it might be "tonight" !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNETTE whenever it is!! xxx
  • It's tomorrow, but I'm accepting b/day wishes all week...:-)
  • Then I will send Birthday wishes to you today in case I don't get on here tomorrow!!!

In answer to your question we are a little north of this storm but we have had some frigid weather in 

January with two 6 inch snowfalls and 16 degree below nights. 

• Happy Birthday, Annette - hope you have a lovely day.