WEEKLY CHAT (Non-Osprey) JULY 18, 2021

Hi Everyone.....

Have a good week and best to OG and EE....

Parents
  • Hello to all
    I heard from OG last evening. She is still in hospital, but there ha s been mention of discharge. She thinks it isn't about to happen in the next day or so, unless there is pressure on beds and her bed is needed.
    Mobilising is very difficult, pain in OGs feet and legs as well as her usual joint pain due to arthritis.. One foot is sprained and there is plantar fasciitis in the other. Treatment with blood thinning drugs is on going and she is less breathless.
    Nursing care is by and large good, but the staff are ' run off their feet ' with the inevitable consequence that sometimes general care like turning OG in bed etc at night is perhaps done more quickly than comfortably.
    On a brighter note, OG said that the food in hospital is quite good, some tasty salads etc which she has been enjoying.
    EE and J are visiting regularly and from what I gathered, there are no fixed visiting times.
    OG sends her love to you all.

• Hello to all
    I heard from OG last evening. She is still in hospital, but there ha s been mention of discharge. She thinks it isn't about to happen in the next day or so, unless there is pressure on beds and her bed is needed.
    Mobilising is very difficult, pain in OGs feet and legs as well as her usual joint pain due to arthritis.. One foot is sprained and there is plantar fasciitis in the other. Treatment with blood thinning drugs is on going and she is less breathless.
    Nursing care is by and large good, but the staff are ' run off their feet ' with the inevitable consequence that sometimes general care like turning OG in bed etc at night is perhaps done more quickly than comfortably.
    On a brighter note, OG said that the food in hospital is quite good, some tasty salads etc which she has been enjoying.
    EE and J are visiting regularly and from what I gathered, there are no fixed visiting times.
    OG sends her love to you all.

Children
No Data