WEEKLY CHAT (Non-Osprey) JULY 18, 2021

Hi Everyone.....

Have a good week and best to OG and EE....

Parents
  • Hallo all: Well it took forever to clean my bathroom this time round. Two visitors: One with hair down to her thighs (Ms. D's - always braided thank heaven) and granddaughter's halfway down her back and both taking showers every day after the beach, etc., so floor had a slightly sandy texture too, though they left most of it on the patio. :-)) Ended up doing all the laundry; the last load sheets is in the dryer as I type. Tomorrow it's the rest of the house. The vacuum cleaner is parked in the living room, ready for another outing. We are getting take out for dinner tonight (and maybe tomorrow too). Refrigerator looks strangely empty after days of not being able to find space for anything, but will put off grocery shopping as long as I can get away with it. Thank heaven we have the basic necessities - Chardonnay for OH and Pino Grigio for me, chilling nicely...

Ghastly temps for the UK. That's just awful. I sincerely hope it cools down for you all - remember to stay hydrated.
  • Hallo all: Well it took forever to clean my bathroom this time round. Two visitors: One with hair down to her thighs (Ms. D's - always braided thank heaven) and granddaughter's halfway down her back and both taking showers every day after the beach, etc., so floor had a slightly sandy texture too, though they left most of it on the patio. :-)) Ended up doing all the laundry; the last load sheets is in the dryer as I type. Tomorrow it's the rest of the house. The vacuum cleaner is parked in the living room, ready for another outing. We are getting take out for dinner tonight (and maybe tomorrow too). Refrigerator looks strangely empty after days of not being able to find space for anything, but will put off grocery shopping as long as I can get away with it. Thank heaven we have the basic necessities - Chardonnay for OH and Pino Grigio for me, chilling nicely...

Ghastly temps for the UK. That's just awful. I sincerely hope it cools down for you all - remember to stay hydrated.
Children
  • Sounds as though you've got it made Annette. Glad the family enjoyed their stay but I expect you are pleased you can get back to normal. Take care. Thanks for the osprey links will look at them.

AQ - good quotes as ever

Saw bits of the opening ceremony but wasn't going to watch all of it. It will seem strange this year without the audiences to cheer on their teams but hopefully it will all be done in the spirit of the games ethos. I know several are scared of catching the virus and having their hopes dashed but lets keep positive. Onwards and upwards.