WEEKLY CHAT (Non-Osprey) JULY 18, 2021

Hi Everyone.....

Have a good week and best to OG and EE....

• Thanks Annette for starting usoff CHOL:):)

IF you wanted to insert the 'J'you can always amend...

Just click the 'MORE' on the first post you made( when you started the Thread),

'EDIT.'......you can then add the missing 'J' to your subject.

Take care everyone Southern Uk ,going to be VERY Warm Today

• Thanks ANNETTE for starting a new week despite your busy-ness. Enjoy your time with MissD.

Quite calm today so it doesn’t feel as cold, though temp has crept up to 13 C. Dau phoned, sounded exhausted. Trio back to school after 2 weeks holidays). I chose today’s quote thinking of our Friends with “Freedom Day” imminent, but I see it also applies to others!

Just a thought

Soon, when all is well, you’re going to look back on this period of your life and be so glad that you never gave up. (Brittany Bergunder)

• Good Morning, and thank you to Annette for finding the time to start us off again. Enjoy your visitors!

AQ - There have been many discussions about the so called 'Freedom Day' and an awful lot of people are not looking forward to it at all - it's pretty clear that a minority are going to throw off the shackles and caution to the winds. Friends we have who have been shielding for months are saying they will still be prisoners in their own homes until infection figures dwindle - but will they?

Sunny here again so we intend to enjoy our day but will have to do what we came for, and make some preparations for our family to come here soon.

Thinking of OG and her family and hoping she is improving.
  • Good Morning, and thank you to Annette for finding the time to start us off again. Enjoy your visitors!

AQ - There have been many discussions about the so called 'Freedom Day' and an awful lot of people are not looking forward to it at all - it's pretty clear that a minority are going to throw off the shackles and caution to the winds. Friends we have who have been shielding for months are saying they will still be prisoners in their own homes until infection figures dwindle - but will they?

Sunny here again so we intend to enjoy our day but will have to do what we came for, and make some preparations for our family to come here soon.

• Looks like I've done it again!!!!!!!!
  • Eagle-again today

I visited OG in the Assessment Unit yesterday.  The main diagnosis for treatment so far is small blood clot on left lung plus bi-lateral lung infection.  She is on anti-biotics and blood thinners.  It seems she will be kept in for quite a few days.  It has been suggested that physiotherapy, when she is a bit better, will be required to try to get her more mobile before discharge.  I will visit her again this afternoon in the Unit (unless she is moved onto a ward before I get there).  She is described as 'comfortable' - but she is "not a happy bunny" about the hospital regime and food!

• EE - Thank you for the update. I can well imagine OG is not happy in hospital. Hope the ABs and physio mean she will be discharged soon. Please continue to assure her of thoughts and prayers flying her way - and for you and J as well.
  • EE - p!ease give my very best wishes to OG - thinking about you three ..