NEWS FROM OTHER NESTS - 2021

• Awww! more lovely news Thanks ALAN
    If only Mrs G knew
  • In reply to patily:

Tweed Valley 14 June

The first footage that's come down to me for days!  And it's showing manmade material on the nest  

It was already there when the stream started, it looked like rope but broke up thru the day, bits were dotted about:

A chick had been sitting on it for a long time but everyone came up this end for a feed.

Tiger's Osprey Info & World Bird Cams

• In reply to scylla:

I haven't been able to get the cam for days either, Scylla. Thank you, great to see the chicks in their reptilian stage now. Hmm, I wonder what the blue bits are?
  • In reply to scylla:

It looks like blue twine?
  • In reply to Sandra :

Remember Visarend, NL, where it was thought that S2 was seen so I monitored it for some time?  Well, I just downloaded a few hours and they have 2 chicks:  Pity I never thought about it in daytime, heyho.

G'night folks!

• In reply to scylla:

Visarend 15 June

A brightened evening shot shows definitely 3 chicks:

• How wonderful to see 3 chicks Who are the parents?
  • In reply to patily:

patily said:
    How wonderful to see 3 chicks Who are the parents?

The male is ringed but I can't remember, Patily, and I can't find details on the website.  The reason I was recording this nest end of March/beginning of April was that it was thought S2 was visiting there, but he didn't show up so I discontinued it.

EDIT - scrolling back thru these pages I found "German male Black 7TG" - looks like I started calling him BlackT.

Charming scene this morning, when the male came in and fed Mama (even tho she wasn't hungry  ) and all 3 chicks ended up deserting Mama and queueing up in front of him in a very orderly manner