Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 9 August 2020

HAPPY NEW WEEK! 

I hope everyone has a healthy, safe, wonderful week! 

• OG -- Sorry your arthritis was made worse by the weather. I too, have been struggling with the heat - one day of it is OK, but day after day of it just drains me. Hope you will feel better now.

Got a message tonight with a lovely picture of Amber on her brand new bicycle, bought for her birthday which is in a couple of weeks. It was delivered and as they do not have a garage to hide it in, she was allowed to enjoy it right away. Yesterday, our tiniest member of the family, Rosie, took her1st ever wobbly steps. How they all grow.
  • OG -- Sorry your arthritis was made worse by the weather. I too, have been struggling with the heat - one day of it is OK, but day after day of it just drains me. Hope you will feel better now.

Got a message tonight with a lovely picture of Amber on her brand new bicycle, bought for her birthday which is in a couple of weeks. It was delivered and as they do not have a garage to hide it in, she was allowed to enjoy it right away. Yesterday, our tiniest member of the family, Rosie, took her1st ever wobbly steps. How they all grow.

• E r m...... My Wi-Fi was playing up!!!!!!
  • LINDY: You gave me a long laugh, which I badly needed today.
  • Hysterical! :-)) Groundhog Day in spades!
  • It was funny --- I posted, or at least tried to, several times. Then it said it couldn't post it so I went away, came back and tried again!!!

Couldn't believe what eventually came up! Decided not to delete them, but leave it as it was.

Good Morning. A cooler night last night but I slept fitfully. Have had aching legs but will tell you the story of that later. Getting hosed down now and ready to go to see Sue in her garden this morning.
  • LINDY - my broadband has been dropping intermittently for the past couple of days, so understand what probably happened to you...
    ROSY - that hailstorm sounded awful. I hope that your elderly neighbour will get the damage sorted out and that you don't have any bad leaks.
    ANNETTE - I googled Santa Barbara! So you live on the American Riviera? Wow!
    OG - I hope that with the cooler weather, you will feel better. Your new oven must be good, I remember years ago that you didn't have scone success?
    AQ - Granny to the rescue! Yes, most of us are, I believe, having down days.
    PAT- are you still suffering in the heat? Temp here has fallen to 15 just now, 13 when I went downstairs at 6am.

Nothing interesting happening here! The shop down South is doing well, some very good customers who happily spend a three figure sum on a bottle. So my son is happy too...