Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 9 August 2020

HAPPY NEW WEEK! 

I hope everyone has a healthy, safe, wonderful week! 

• OG -- Sorry your arthritis was made worse by the weather. I too, have been struggling with the heat - one day of it is OK, but day after day of it just drains me. Hope you will feel better now.

Got a message tonight with a lovely picture of Amber on her brand new bicycle, bought for her birthday which is in a couple of weeks. It was delivered and as they do not have a garage to hide it in, she was allowed to enjoy it right away. Yesterday, our tiniest member of the family, Rosie, took her1st ever wobbly steps. How they all grow.
  • OG -- Sorry your arthritis was made worse by the weather. I too, have been struggling with the heat - one day of it is OK, but day after day of it just drains me. Hope you will feel better now.

Got a message tonight with a lovely picture of Amber on her brand new bicycle, bought for her birthday which is in a couple of weeks. It was delivered and as they do not have a garage to hide it in, she was allowed to enjoy it right away. Yesterday, our tiniest member of the family, Rosie, took her1st ever wobbly steps. How they all grow.