DYFI DAILY OBS & CAPTURES - AUGUST 2020 to end of season

• back on the nest

©DYFI OSPREY PROJECT  

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

• Telyn

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

• An irate ? on the nest perch I think its a combination of fish screaming and intruder alert as Telyn also flew from the nest, and came back to join her son on the perch and somebody flew into the scene and settled on Monty's perch

C MWT DOP

• Thanks, everyone, for the pics and posts. Still no fish yet today. When was Idris last seen? Today? Or was it yesterday?

Kind regards, 

Ann

• Oh good, Idris with fish, 17.41, taken by Teifi.

Kind regards, 

Ann

• On the perch together, one shouting for fish. Telyn, I presume on the pinnacle of Monty's perch

C MWT DOP

• In reply to patily:

I'm just going thru 06 August to check that Idris didn't bring a fish to the nest before teatime.

The brothers were preening on the nest perch and got zoomed on, so it's a shame not to post snaps.

I've noticed for some time that Teifi's feathers are much more white-tipped than Tywi's.  Hope I've got them the right way around!

Tywi's sweet face:

Quite right!  Plenty of sticks/nest material brought in (mainly by Telyn) but no fish brought to the nest until teatime.

This was Teifi anticipating too early:

Idris with fish:

Teifi got it:Later

Later, Telyn brought a chewed flounder which Tywi got:

Can't do any more at the mo.

Tiger's Osprey Info & World Bird Cams

• some of today

©DYFI OSPREY PROJECT 

Magnus Ullman

• more of to day 2

©DYFI OSPREY PROJECT 

Magnus Ullman

• today 3

©DYFI OSPREY PROJECT 

Magnus Ullman