GLASLYN OSPREYS - AUGUST 2020 to end of FEBRUARY 2021

• Arran last seen on Sunday MC so assumed to have left now. Post by Heather earlier today.

Birdies LG DU update.

• In reply to SheilaFE:

SheilaFE said:
    I am just drawn to the thousands of midges

I haven't seen (or noticed) those particular ones before, SHEILA, they seem to be little flies.  I've seen midgy flyers darting around the birds when they've been on the perch, but not this year as much as last :-/  Mind you, I do miss a lot, having tunnel vision quite often.

Tiger's Osprey Info & World Bird Cams

• In reply to JillR:

JillR said:
    Glaslyn cam is back now

Just as well I checked the previous page, you were BOPS'd, Jill - thank you :)

Yes, MIKE, but someone had asked yesterday how long the cam would be up and there was a suggestion "for a while yet", that was the impression I got.

A lovely scene, but rather dark:

• I shan't be able to monitor the cam from now on, as I'm packing up and the cam is unstable, I think efforts are being made to get it back on the nest and that will involve a new URL, probably.

SYAL folks!

• In reply to JillR:

Well I cant get the webcam ? has it gone again ?

Valerie

• What a beautiful view, even without the sunshine. Thanks Scylla

Birdie's DU Summaries 2018

• I can't find a new link, sorry Valerie

Birdie's DU Summaries 2018

• That was a shock!  MrsG sitting on eggs

There's no live stream at the mo, so that's me finished for the day

• Yep, a shock for me too. Was looking at scenery and chat column, went downstairs for a mo and came back up to find Mrs G sitting on eggs. So I'll go down and watch a recorded episode of Spooks. G'night Scylla and all
  • In reply to Cirrus:

I had a skim thru the footage that I did capture today...

Too low to attract ospreys, which is probably as intended