NEWS FROM OTHER NESTS - 2020

• Some photos from Carnyx of the Clywedog set up , luckily all done before the lockdown :) www.facebook.com/.../3371631942901127

Valerie

• In reply to Valerie:

Valerie D said:
    Some photos from Carnyx of the Clywedog set up

Wow it does look cosy!

For a few minutes I recorded some (oops I've forgotten already) on my new recording laptop, which is almost killing me to set up as a proper PC without all the crud.

See how the dang sharing icons intrude if one makes the cam small enough to fit another one beside it on the screen >:(

Even more galling is that I missed a brilliantly clear fly march across the lens, I wasn't quite ready :'(

That's enough for today, zzzz... but there's a video to do for LOTL...

Tiger's Osprey Info & World Bird Cams

• KC the female has arrived back to Threave this morning..... 

LINK TO FRIENDS OF THREAVE FACEBOOK PAGE.

Fabulous to see another one back safe and sound.  

EJ's Photo Thread    Balgavies Loch Ospreys 2020

• Wonderful news - thanks Mary.

Brilliant to have another pair reunited.
  • Yes fantastic news I hadn'trealized Black 80 had already returned Wish them a successful season.
  • Even tho I now have a screen for it, I'm not going to be able to cover Foulshaw Moss reliably because the cam requires clicking on regularly - it switches itself off, obviously to save their bandwith, understandable but... :(

Tiger's Osprey Info & World Bird Cams

• There is an Osprey on the Tweed Valley Nest.   

Wish it would turn around to see if a White Leg Ring..... 

© FaLS TWEED VALLEY OSPREY PROJECT

• Me too Starling, it is always a great feeling when an older bird returns each year, very special!  

• Foulshaw Moss (I'll leave these here but have copied them to the new thread - thanks, Sandra!)

Unfortunately the cam had switched off while I was absent, so just caught the fly-off: