Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 17 March 2019

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week! 

• Hi, folks. I've been reading all your posts, and I'll make replies tomorrow when I start the new thread. Not feeling well tonight.

ANNETTE: Turn on your TV. Mueller just submitted his final report to the Attorney General.

Take care, all. "Talk" to you tomorrow.

• Forest boar is still here but having a rough time and waiting for my named Dr to leave the practice so I can have a review re: B12 as I was diagnosed by my ophthalmologist which my doctor never mentioned, including the probability of stomach cancer. Will keep up as well as I can.. Pernicious amnesia..
  • HeatherB - lovely to read your news

Wendyb - glad your trip to Lundy etc has gone off well. Enjoy the rest of your trip. Helecoptor ride sounds great.

Notice the grass is beginning to grow which means it soon needs a mow, ughhhh
  • Forestboar - nice to hear from you but sorry to hear you have serious health problems. Do hope that you get sorted out soon and that treatment will be forthcoming.

Have a good weekend all. Will EJ return over the weekend??
  • Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Diane -- {HUGS} to you....

ForestBoar, you sound as if in crisis, do hope you can get some help with your health problems.

Lynette -- It's that exciting time again, when we wonder if EJ is going to suddenly appear from a blue sky and nonchalantly start tidying up the nest!
  • Diane: I was working out in the garden and didn't see the initial reports on the Mueller investigation. Lots of speculation on the news tonight but nothing definite other than that Mueller isn't planning further charges for anyone. Of course, that doesn't mean other jurisdictions won't find something....... Fingers crossed they do. Do take care. I can start the thread tomorrow if you can't summon the energy.a

Forestboar: Arghhh. Sounds like you're frustrated with your doc. Can you not go to another doc before this one leaves the practice? I wonder if you can rely on anything you've been told at this point...... Do let us know how you're doing - and also how things are your wife and step-daughters..... Take care and hugs from here.

Wendyb: Hope Zizzi's was wonderful. Have a safe trip home.

Lynette: Growing season is well underway here. Unfortunately I didn't keep on top of everything last year and some plants will be out of control if I don't hustle!

Off to count whales tomorrow morning.....

• Good Morning. Sunny here and warmer.
  • A lovely morning here too, LINDY. Sorry to put you on the spot regarding your holiday town - I had to laugh at ANNETTE's quick as a flash thinking :-)

AQ - haven't clicked on your link yet, will do so when I return from Elgin.

FB - I'm sorry that your pernicious anaemia seems to be no better. Sending best wishes to you x

Doorbell just rang, mugs that I ordered from Amazon are here days before the estimated date. Good that I am still here, saves a walk to the parcel depot....

• Good morning – and thanks for all the fish – sorry, posts!

Wendy – lovely day for travelling home with the sun behind you, rather than in your eyes as you drive;  hope it is a smoother journey today!  I always think it’s best to book a table for Friday and Saturday evenings.

ForestBoar – sorry to read of your continuing troubles.  Best wishes to you and yours.

Lynette – will be glad when we can mow too – grass has been getting longer day by day, but been too wet – and now everything needs doing at once!  At least our forecast changed this morning and we are surrounded by clear blue sky and bright sunshine.

Annette – enjoy the Whales!

Heather – enjoy time in Elgin – and the new mugs when you get around to using them!

Newsletter is almost finished – a week early!  Waiting for OH to have time to proof read, and looking for a quote for a page-filler!

• It wasn't supposed to do this - Raining. so stuck indoors! Uuurghgh!