Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 17 March 2019

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week! 

• OG: :You just wanted to get our attention Congrats on getting the church newsletter done early; hope you find an inspiring quote. How about "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"?? But maybe not.... :-)

HEATHER: I was thinking that "pernicious anemia" was intended but then found "pernicious amnesia" a not-so-strange substitute (deliberate or accidental)..... We have a large empty retail space downtown that's due to become an Amazon store; not sure what that means but will find out. Meanwhile, Santa Barbara's very first Target (ta-da!) is due to open April 9. It's a small version of the typical store but then - be still my heart! - a big new Target will take over the large space left by a former retailer - and it will be just 5 minutes from home! Every time I drive by the space I look to see what's going on - so far just a large area of the car park sealed off behind fencing so it probably wont open until Fall or maybe just before Xmas.

DIANE: I finally found some hanging mothballs but am waiting for the weather to settle before I hang them in the tree.
  • ANNETTE - large print was because I was too lazy to look for my glasses! Found a quote to fill the space in the newsletter!

Rain showers were all very short, so OH was able to hoe the second patch of veg garden and I sat outside for half an hour of fresh air and sunshine. Then had to come in and make an anniversary card which I had forgotten!

Forsythia is looking good outside the study window, and have I mentioned we have been enjoying sweet early rhubarb? Must gather my brain together properly - now, where did I leave it?
  • OG- probably in the same place as mine....