Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 3 March 2019

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week. The new moon (the dark moon) is 6 March in the UK and US, and 7 March in Adelaide, Australia. 

Speaking of Adelaide, I happened upon the Facebook page of ABC Adelaide (a safe, mainstream news site). I loved this VIDEO of a Lyrebird named Nova at the Adelaide Zoo. These birds can mimic anything. 

I also liked these photos on that site: 

Dragon Aurora over Iceland, taken by a Perth photographer

Dancing Tree in Myponga

I enjoyed looking at that site's posts. Adelaide is a beautiful city with wonderful street art.

Be safe and happy, all. 

• Saturday is still making up its weather mind - not wet but dampish!

ANNETTE - stay safe if you are tired after the long day Friday and early start today taking your Dau to airport. Read about safe return of space capsule - can't say I am thrilled at stuff landing in the Atlantic Ocean - or anywhere else for that matter.

Dishwasher has broken down - chief washer-upper is not a happy man! They can come Monday, which I think is a good response!
  • Daughter back in AZ and on her way home to PV in the shuttle. I'm reclaiming my territory (laundry, dusting, replacing things that got moved about). Big plan today is to loll in the garden in between putting sheets back on bed, etc. Fridge is full of leftovers of one dubious kind or another so they'll be either eaten or dumped by the end of the day. Phew.

OG: How on earth will EE cope with dishwashing until Monday? You may have to supervise. :-) But Monday is good as you say....
  • Today has passed quickly, thank goodness. I walked to town, did some food shopping and was happily surprised when middle daughter and Callum arrived this afternoon.
    ANNETTE- know the feeling, lovely to have visitors especially close family but I always feel wiped out afterwards. Relax and enjoy lolling :-)
    OG - I would miss the dishwasher. Good service, coming on Monday. My gas boiler is going to be serviced on Monday. Cross your fingers for me....
  • HEATHER: Fingers crossed for your boiler. (Did Callum wash his car?) You must be wiped out a lot given how much your family visits. :-)

Beds all made up again. Everyone safe back home. I sat in the garden and had lunch (was warmer than it has been lately); read a paragraph, napped, read another paragraph, napped, read another paragraph.....