Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 10 April 2016

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

Last week's Chat thread is here. I left two long posts on the end of last week's thread, and others had posts, too.

Everyone have a wonderful week!

These are endangered American White Pelicans like the ones that are waiting out the bad weather on the lake down the road from me, so they can again fly north to their breeding area.

American White Pelicans
U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service government photo
Labeled Public Domain (Copyright Free)

• More nice pictures from LINDA while I was posting!  See what you mean about the dangerous rocks just offshore!

HEATHER - what a pity your OH doesn't want to read at the christening!  I have done more at funerals than christenings, but happy to do it, although I am a shy person.

Ospreys Rule OK, but Goldfinches come a close second!

• Woke up to a very white garden.. Vanished quite quickly but we have has mixed weather all day...

Daisy still quite tired but as her " mum" reminded me she isn't getting any younger:-(

OH started to tidy his garage.. My shed is up to par.. Will go in when he is working and get rid of more stuff.

Tyres now changed and we seem to have another winter left in them. We were thinking of changing but as they are 18" and pricey also we have lifetime warranty that could be on hold. The company don't do that deal anymore as no one was changing their cars.

Daisy is panting in front of the wood burner and after 4 years hadn't learnt... move!!!

• LOL Wendy - we've had dogs who wouldn't move!!

• Lindybird - lovely pics of the Canary hols. I love those painted fish sculptures so vibrant the colours.

Dau is still feeling a little rough but has improved after getting a full nights sleep with no coughing.  Extra inhaler puffs seem to be helping. Going to take it easy tomorrow and hopefully back at work on Monday morning but will see how she feels then.

Been showery with sunshine intervals down here but what a change up at LG. Did look at nest last night and it was snowing then. Thankfully its all gone now.

HeatherB - enjoy your chilling out, I try and do some every day during the day.

OH went to rugby this afternoon, unfortunately Northampton lost to Leicester - its always a sparing local derby match.

Well not going to church tomorrow as I would have to ask OH to ferry me there and back and that doesn't seem fair. Hopefully will get there next week.