Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 31 January 2016

HAPPY NEW WEEK and HAPPY NEW MONTH!

Last week's Chat thread is here.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week. Only 48 more days until the Spring Equinox!

Daisy Blooming
Labeled Public Domain (Copyright Free)

• Margo -  Wonderful!!   You will be tapping your feet now for a while, as you remember all those songs. So good that you were able to get front row seats, and having easy parking must have put the cherry on the cake!!

Brenda - It's at least comforting to know that the builders will try not to be a hassle for you.  We've had pouring rain here all morning, and then a really stormy shower at lunchtime. My OH hasn't been out with Bonnie for a walk because of the wet, plus he now has a bad back after all his exertions over the last few days. :-(

• Thanks Margo. Enjoy this evening.

Linda, Sorry your husband is suffering with his back. Really isn't surprising after fitting so many fence panels on his own. Sounds as if Bonnie will have to miss a walk today, as Dad deserves a rest. 

• Hi all-

So happy that you enjoyed the show, MARGO. Also, enjoy your meal out this evening xx

BRENDA - What a pest, the noise from the gates etc. I think earplugs might be the next step:-(  

LINDY - I agree, she should be called Houdinie, not Bonnie! No wonder your OH has a sore back. I hope that you will be able to relax a little more now that the fencing is complete.

OH- I may have been quiet on here but have not missed that you will be at the OTB on Shrove Tuesday. Enjoy.

LYNETTE- hope that your OH gets his BCC sorted soon x

DIANE- stay warm. I haven't ordered the heated throw yet but Amazon are reminding me on a daily basis that I am thinking about it.

Back later, take care, all

• Morning all: Quick pop in to say I love the sound of Margo's evening out - and another concert on the calendar too!  :-)

• Had a great evening out - haggis, music and meeting with old friends and acquaintances!  More about it tomorrow.  Should sleep well tonight!

Ospreys Rule OK, but Goldfinches come a close second!

• Sounds great, OG.  Hope you do indeed, sleep well.

Looking forward to hearing what Margo ate tonight on her meal out.

• My OH took Bonnie out mid afternoon, when the rain eased off. He is still stiff but hoping that his back will recover if he takes it easy for a while.

I heard a big crash when in the next room, and found that Bonnie had stolen a heavy hardback book:  the book had fallen out of its paper book jacket and she was running around with this in her mouth!  As it was my OHs book, I let him be the one to chastise. I extracted the paper cover from her jaws and it wasn't too badly damaged.  During all this, we were shouting etc.  Next door there were people being shown around the house for sale:  I expect the owner was saying what nice quiet folks live next door :-D

• Goodnight, All.  Hope that Diane is ok in the latest bad weather.