Setting up Tents

Good Morning Can someone let me know if you can set up tents/hides at certain locations to catch an early morning/late evening photoshoot ? any information would be appreciated Steve
  • Hello there,

Thanks for your post. We would ideally like a few more details from you before we make a decision on this. Are there any specific locations that you are looking into? Also, are there any species in particular that you would like to photograph?

Additionally, Just in case you don't know we will be installing a bird hide on the reserve very soon. It will be situated between the furthest two areas of poplar woods and will be facing north looking over a pool. Here is a blog post about the latest progress:

www.rspb.org.uk/.../work-on-the-hidden-hide-begins.aspx;

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

David

• Hi David

I was wondering if its possible to set up a small 1 man tent near a known common area for Barn Owls to enable the chance to capture some photos at last and first light without going home and coming back, Ideally I would like to liaise with you first to select the best area and time for this, I would be look to perhaps do this in the new year when the days get a little bit longer. I would like to just sit and watch at a few locations before hand at last or first light to try to find the best one

Steve