I would love to help

Hia Folks

My closest RSPB reserve is Sandwell Valley.

I would love to volunteer there about once a month if I could.  Maybe at the weekends, or a Tuesday or Thursday when I don't work.  I could only do it about once a month though.

What do I do to get involved like this?  Can anyone direct me to any information that might be of help.

Thank you

Parents
  • Hi CrazyDaizy

This is the page you want to bookmark

Select "Show opportunities in West Midlands" to look for volunteering vacancies at Sandwell Valley or elsewhere in the area.

Alternatively you could try going into the reserve and asking....hope this helps.  

• Hi CrazyDaizy

This is the page you want to bookmark

Select "Show opportunities in West Midlands" to look for volunteering vacancies at Sandwell Valley or elsewhere in the area.

Alternatively you could try going into the reserve and asking....hope this helps.  

Children
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous 10/01/2012 18:28 in reply to Sue C

Hi CrazyDaizy,

I recommend getting in touch with the reserve staff to let them know you're interested in helping out - they may well have a volunteer work party that gets involved one day a week to do tasks around the reserve, hopefully on one of the days you have off! I'm sure they'd love to hear from you.

Contact details (taken from the website) are:

Tel: 0121 357 7395

E-mail: sandwellvalley@rspb.org.uk

Good luck!