What volunteering do you do?

Ohh first post in this forum!

What voluntary things are you involved in? 

Over the last year I've been involved in Bird Friendly Schools, at a local nature reserve and Volunteer & Farmer Alliance.

Parents
  • Been annoying the RSPB for several years now, Worked at the Mull of Galloway, as a local vol for a couple of seasons, Now to be found getting under everybodies feet at Lochwinnoch, where they have suffered for the past 18 months,

Residential Volunteer, Fell in love with the Ospreys at the Boat of Garten. heading back for the 7th time on May the 8th.

But I also like to go somewhere different once a year if I can do it, so far I have been over to Loch Gruinart on Islay,  Spent several weeks at the sea bird centre on Rathlin Island, of the coast of Northern Island, this year I'm booked and heading to South Stack for a change.

Allan

• Hi

I volunteer at Strumpshaw Fen once a month and have been doing so for over 3 years.  Working on reception allows you to meet people from all walks of life and gives you the chance to see wonderful wildlife.  Im still hoping to see the elusive otters!

I also look after 5 pinbadge boxes and have been doing so for nearly 4 years.

Its very rewarding being a RSPB volunteer and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who has a few hours to spare!

Mad Birdwatching lady!

• Hi

I volunteer at Strumpshaw Fen once a month and have been doing so for over 3 years.  Working on reception allows you to meet people from all walks of life and gives you the chance to see wonderful wildlife.  Im still hoping to see the elusive otters!

I also look after 5 pinbadge boxes and have been doing so for nearly 4 years.

Its very rewarding being a RSPB volunteer and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who has a few hours to spare!

Mad Birdwatching lady!

Children