What volunteering do you do?

Ohh first post in this forum!

What voluntary things are you involved in? 

Over the last year I've been involved in Bird Friendly Schools, at a local nature reserve and Volunteer & Farmer Alliance.

Parents
  • I have been doing Volunteer and Farmer Alliance for the last 4 years, a Black Tailed Godwit nest watch for the past 5 years only last year there was no nest., a Tree Sparrow survey, for 3 years and variouse BTO surveys.  I have also done some Wildlife Trust volunteer work.

I'm always look forward to seeing the wonderful green of the leaf buds coming into life you don't see any other time of year and the first swallow around the 15th April.  Spring, Spring Spring.

• I have been doing Volunteer and Farmer Alliance for the last 4 years, a Black Tailed Godwit nest watch for the past 5 years only last year there was no nest., a Tree Sparrow survey, for 3 years and variouse BTO surveys.  I have also done some Wildlife Trust volunteer work.

I'm always look forward to seeing the wonderful green of the leaf buds coming into life you don't see any other time of year and the first swallow around the 15th April.  Spring, Spring Spring.

Children
No Data