What volunteering do you do?

Ohh first post in this forum!

What voluntary things are you involved in? 

Over the last year I've been involved in Bird Friendly Schools, at a local nature reserve and Volunteer & Farmer Alliance.

Parents
  • I started out as a volunteer for the Sussex Wildlife Trust - working over at Lewes, mainly scrub clearing on Malling Down. Plenty to keep us busy and we always have a good bonfire going in the winter.  We're usually really lucky with the weather and enjoy stunning views of the Ouse valley.

I also volunteer for the South Downs Joint Committee (as was) as a volunteer ranger.  A good variety of outdoor tasks such as scrub clearance, path and fence maintenance, helping out on events, talking to the public and occasional surveys.  Not sure what will happen with the National Park but hopefully volunteer activities will continue.

I volunteer as a Hide and Trails volunteer with the RSPB at Pulborough.  Seeing what's out on the reserve at different times of the year and showing the visitors.

And finally, I'm involved with a local Friends group - looking after a local area that is also part of the South Downs National Park.

• I started out as a volunteer for the Sussex Wildlife Trust - working over at Lewes, mainly scrub clearing on Malling Down. Plenty to keep us busy and we always have a good bonfire going in the winter.  We're usually really lucky with the weather and enjoy stunning views of the Ouse valley.

I also volunteer for the South Downs Joint Committee (as was) as a volunteer ranger.  A good variety of outdoor tasks such as scrub clearance, path and fence maintenance, helping out on events, talking to the public and occasional surveys.  Not sure what will happen with the National Park but hopefully volunteer activities will continue.

I volunteer as a Hide and Trails volunteer with the RSPB at Pulborough.  Seeing what's out on the reserve at different times of the year and showing the visitors.

And finally, I'm involved with a local Friends group - looking after a local area that is also part of the South Downs National Park.

Children
No Data