Volunteering In Norfolk

Hi Guys,

I'd love to do some volunteering in the Norfolk, do you know how I would get started? I've emailed a few people but haven't had a response - does anyone else Volunteer in Norfolk?

Parents
  • Nikki J said:

Hi Guys,

I'd love to do some volunteering in the Norfolk, do you know how I would get started? I've emailed a few people but haven't had a response - does anyone else Volunteer in Norfolk?

Hi Nikki, I have become a volunteer yesterday at Strumpshaw Fen in a Reserve Ranger role. I found the details of the available roles on the RSPB website and emailed the person named in the advert and received a reply within a few hours, went for my induction three days later. I'm looking forward to getting started. I hope you find a suitable volunteering role soon.

• Nikki J said:

Hi Guys,

Hi Nikki, I have become a volunteer yesterday at Strumpshaw Fen in a Reserve Ranger role. I found the details of the available roles on the RSPB website and emailed the person named in the advert and received a reply within a few hours, went for my induction three days later. I'm looking forward to getting started. I hope you find a suitable volunteering role soon.

Children
No Data