Work Experience for University

I am having a gap year so I can get in some work experience for my course at Hartpury - Wildlife Conservation and Countryside Management. I have NO special skills - just looking to get some good volunteering hours in so I have a bit of a head start when I begin at university in 2015. Anybody looking for the same sort of work around Devon, or has any suitable possibility for work experience from September onwards - please post!! Just looking to learn and develop my knowledge, with my long-term aims towards managing an estate.
Parents
  • Hello Sam C, we have lots of volunteering opportunities advertised on our pages here, http://www.rspb.org.uk/volunteering. The best thing to do is to take a look at the website, click on "I'm game for anything" and search by your nearest counties to see what is available and then get in touch with the contact named. Alternatively, you can take a look at the Residential volunteering opportunities or Internships that we have. I see you mentioned Devon, so if you have any further questions about volunteering in or around Devon, you can contact Gilly Robinson at SWvolunteers@rspb.org.uk who covers your area. I hope you find something that's of interest!

Anna Keen, Voluntering Development Officer (Midlands Region)

• Hello Sam C, we have lots of volunteering opportunities advertised on our pages here, http://www.rspb.org.uk/volunteering. The best thing to do is to take a look at the website, click on "I'm game for anything" and search by your nearest counties to see what is available and then get in touch with the contact named. Alternatively, you can take a look at the Residential volunteering opportunities or Internships that we have. I see you mentioned Devon, so if you have any further questions about volunteering in or around Devon, you can contact Gilly Robinson at SWvolunteers@rspb.org.uk who covers your area. I hope you find something that's of interest!

Anna Keen, Voluntering Development Officer (Midlands Region)

Children
No Data