Community group Watch

Hi

I am getting my Rainbows to take part in the Big Bird watch - does anyone know if I can enter their information into the website for them? - we all live in the same town or do they have to enter their information individually

any help would be great thanks

• Hi Craftie,

Thank you for getting your Rainbows involved!  The easiest way is probably for them to enter their results online themselves for their own addresses (with a parent/guardian's help if needed) - and they'll get the chance to download an 'I've taken part' certificate at the end of the submission process too.  

If you want though, you can submit their results on their behalf - just go to the Birdwatch homepage (www.rspb.org.uk/birdwatch) and click on the 'submit results' button, which will be there from 26th Jan, and then the big green 'Otherwise click here' button on the following page and enter the results.  On the 'finish' page of the survey there is some text which says 'Want to submit another set of results?' with a link back to the start screen.

Hope that makes sense!

Sarah

• that does make sense - I can always put their addresses in for them if they can't do it.

thanks a lot...hope they will able to count them all!!!