Does anyone do their birdwatch at work?

I'm tempted to.

• Unknown said:

I'm tempted to.

Well we are! to manic to list atm though! our window list might need to be updated!

• I did a couple of years ago when my Weekend duty to work fell on Birdwatch weekend, however I do work at a public garden.  

www.thecynicalgardener.com

Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.

• Well, I work in a primary school, and when I'm on playground duty I look to see what birds I can spot, and I do look out of the window (occasionaly) to see whats in the bushes and trees outside. But mostly I am getting on with my job!! ( Honestly! I wouldn't want to set a bad example by daydreamimg and staring out of the window!!) lol  ;-)  xx

• Unknown said:

Well, I work in a primary school, and when I'm on playground duty I look to see what birds I can spot, and I do look out of the window (occasionaly) to see whats in the bushes and trees outside. But mostly I am getting on with my job!! ( Honestly! I wouldn't want to set a bad example by daydreamimg and staring out of the window!!) lol  ;-)  xx

Well to be fair we all (understandably i hope) get a little knee jerky when something interesting flies past the window or is on the feeders not to say were daydreaming - this years BGBW has certainly kept us all on our toes haha! But to some degree we keep tabs on what's going on everyday really!